Thursday 2 June 2011

So...

One of the reasons I was doing well with restricting, is that my flat mate wasn't around to make junk food ridden trips to Asda with me, or order take aways, or eat out with.
I love her to pieces, but it only takes the tiniest bit of temptations to make me go mad and eat loads of junk.
She wasn't coming back to Uni til the 7th, and leaving on the 10th, which isn't bad because my other friend from home is staying in that time, and so I'd be eating sort of bad anyway, but I'd already listed what I'd be eating and when and blah blah blah.
But now there's what, four extra days to eat shit and put on ALL the water weight/bloat/fat I've just managed to initially lose.
I'm excited to see both my flatmate and my friend, but eep, this week is going to be a CHALLENGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment