Saturday 16 July 2011

Comeback #32489372

There's been a lot of false comebacks on this blog. I won't lie. So I made sure I was at least a little properly committed this time around before I left one post stating I was back on track and then went off and ate like 4 chocolate muffins.
I've been tracking my intake/output on Livestrong's MyDailyPlate for nearly a week, which is what helped me out enormously two years ago when I lost a bunch of weight. So now I'm a bit dedicated, I can come back here and try even harder, because I've been craving being back on here!
I've got so used to eating whatever I want, junk food and all that it'll be so hard, but I know I can do it!

First hurdle: Eating a 290 calorie lunch while my dad eats 2 cheese rolls and a bag of crisps right next to me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment