Tuesday 19 July 2011

The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Today, in the short term went well:

I had 870ish calories out of my 1134 limit. We had fajitas at dinner, and I pawned off half my potato wedges and one of my tortilla wraps to my family so I didn't have to eat so much. I didn't have any sour cream or cheese. And obviously Quorn instead of chicken. So yeah :) Good stuff.

In the long term though, even though for every day but one of the last 8 I've gone under my calorie limit, and most days under my fat intake limit, I'm still snacking a fair bit, like, twice a day on something sweet or chocolatey... So I feel like I really need to cut that out. and just eat meals, and occupy myself in between...

I might start weighing myself to motivate myself, but like I said, holiday breaks that up, as will moving back to Uni as I have no scales there...Hmm.

Tomorrow, sweet stuff will be integrated into my meals to sort of transition myself into the not snacking thing...
So I'm having porridge with banana and chocolate and caramel spread, and then for tea I'm going to see a children's cabaret at my Mum's school, so I'll just have a few little finger foods there, and record what I had :)

No comments:

Post a Comment