Friday 28 January 2011

Cold turkey.

hey you guys.
I've had some serious fails lately, spent about £120 on junk food in two weeks, and just really hated/upset myself.
But I'm trying to go into this new thing with a healthy, positive attitude :)
SO, I'm going cold turkey on the following things:
Pastries
Pizza
Takeaway
Crisps
Chocolate
Biscuits
Sweets
Sugar (in coffee etc.)
Chips
Fried potatoes

There's probably more but off the top of my head that's what I've written down. I feel good writing that list; like I'm already cleansing my body of these things.
Now, because I don't have scales in my flat, I can't reward myself on weight, so I will reward myself instead with the amount of time I can stay away from these foods.

So far I have:

One day (29/1/11) - Notebook from Paperchase (This doesn't really count because I need a notebook, haha)
Two weeks (11/2/11) - No idea what, but it'll be the next thing I buy. Probably blusher...

I don't know what else to have, I'll think about it :)
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment