Sunday 16 January 2011

So far, so good.

Little motto I need to adhere to.
But it's held true today; I came back to Uni and I just had a sandwich at lunch and a vegetable roll when i got back.
Not brilliant, but I didn't cave and order takeaway when my roomate wanted to.
So I'm going to try to keep up that mentality.
Tomorrow, I'm doing an essay all day, so I'm going to have a tuna sandwich at lunch, then I'm having some salad, just lettuce and stuff, and a Quorn chicken fillet.
So like 700 cals for the day?
Which is good considering I won't be doing any exercise at all.
I really need to get back into the swing of things.
Oh, and the only breaks I'm having from the essay will be to hula-hoop, because I brought my weighted hoop back to Uni with me :D
Yeahhhh
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment