Monday 19 April 2010

Mini binge, and plan for tomorrow.

I had abit of a fuck up.
I ate an entire easter egg.
Like, 500 cals.
And even though I'd still be at like 1100, which for me isn't so bad, I'm still very unhappy.
Damn.
But, onwards and upwards, I'm not THAT upset, I don't know why.
I feel disgustingly full for the first time in 3 days...
Why does feeling full always seem more appealing when you're hungry?
Idon't know.

Plan for tomorrow:
Cereal (178)
Some kind of Quorn, max 500
I'm going cinema so that should distract me abit :):)

Stay strong.
I'm going to be stronger now, je pense.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. "why does feeling full always seem more appealing when you're hungry?"
    i know!
    (i mean i know it's basic biology, but) food always looks like it'll taste better and offer more. the siren calling you to the fridge!
    think thin and don't beat yourself up xoxxxx

    ReplyDelete