Friday 16 April 2010

Quiz, I can't believe I've posted thrice in like, 10 minutes.


1. Favourite movie, and why?
Saved! I love it for the storyline and how my real life kind of parralled this at the time I got it, but now I think about it, Mandy Moore, Jena Malone and Eva...someone, are all SO SO SO beautiful, and of course tiny.
2. What do you do to avoid eating?
Nothing. I wish I could smoke but I can't afford it. I guess drink a lot of water. Seriosuly, I drink like 4 litres a day, but I still have awful skin.
3. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Niiiiiight :)
4. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
My dress sense. It ALWAYS gets commented on.
5. What is your favourite childhood memory?
I don't know...
Probably holidays or something like that.
6. What is something you are really proud of?
Um, I don't know. I need to do something to make myself proud. Like get a new job.
7. What is your dream career?
Director, or something in film.
8. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Something really cool, like London, or Rouge.
9. What is your favourite food?
Chocolate. Rolls. Cheese.
10. How do you cope when you are upset?
Binge. Fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment