Saturday 24 April 2010

Really good day, then really fucking bad day.

So, yesterday, I went out, didn't eat the rest of my soup, finished on about 250cals for the day.
Today, it got to 5pm, I hadn't eaten for over 24 hours, (so I know I'll be able to do a teeney fast soon :D Anyway...) so I was HUNGRY, so then I binged out at work, and then had a McDonalds. Fuck sake.
I must have had like 1500 - 2000cals today :/
I worked a 9.5 hour shift, so I burnt some calories.
But still.
Feeling kinda positive now though.
About the future :)
Tomorrow:
Breakfast - Cereal (200ish, not sure what cereal I got...)
Dinner - might finish up my soup to avoid roast potatoes because I binged out on them at work today. So, 200ish too :)
Hopefully max 400-500 tomorrow.
Now to catch up with EVERYONE :)
Damn, keeping off blogger for 36hours seems longggggggg :(
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment