Friday 23 April 2010

Yes, I can and will post 3643879263497643907 times a day.

Half Ton Hospital is so sad.
But that aside, the soup was so good.
Aha, those two sentences are pretty ironic. Yeah, it'sbad to be fat; let's enjoy soup.
But seriously, I hardly ate any because it was so hot, so I ate my bread and I'm going to have the rest for dinner, I think :)
So hopefully my total for the day will be 440 or thereabouts.
I did like, 30mins of aerobic exercise today.
It felt like nothing, which I spose it was, but then my little brother and his friends came round, and I am NOT doing that in front of them, not for all the skinny in the world.
So I'm going to go food shopping with my mum, to keep myself away from snacking, and choose healthier food for dinners, and do some walking (and get a free coffee from my mumma) :)
I would fully imagine I will post again later.
Oh, and instead of annotating Hamlet, I seem to just be scouting out new blogs.
I MUST DO SOME HAMLET WORK! REALLY REALLY MUST!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment