Friday 7 May 2010

Comparably good day.

So, I didn't even go Pizza Hut, I went to some cafe thing.
I had veggie burger, made of actual vegetables, and chips :/
Chips bad, next time I won't have chips.
And also, even though I was full, I kept eating, which was bad aswell.
Real bad.
I should have left some.
Next time I will.
I think.
Or at least have a salad or something.
Although it's cheese salad, I'll think of something.
Anyway
I'm gonna say 600 for the whole thing, it would be around that :)
On the upside.
I went to my boyfriend's shed-gym, burned 300cals on the bike, then 100 on the rower, then another 100 on the bike, so I covered any extra calories I had outside of my 450 allowance.
Plus I did my half hour walk to the station, so that's another half hour of, albeit light, cardio.
So I'm happy with today.
Although I haven't drank a lot of water.
Also, I got to skip a day because I started on Tuesday, instead of a Monday, so tomorrow I'll skip to 650cals :)
And my exercise will have to be 5 hours running round work, I'm afraid :)
Time to catch up, and resist the ice cream I want to eat :/
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment