Monday 3 May 2010

Weighed myself.

I've lost one pound, making me what...160?
Yes, 160lbs.
Hooray, nearly breaking into the 150s :)
And my BMI is 27.18, so down 0.11, in ten days, which is bad, but it's been ten real bingey days, so that's kinda good :)
And, and TMI again here, it's not after a BM or anything, so it's actual real weight loss :)
I'm going to readjust my goal, because I want a MacNoMeat meal Thursday, so if I put that as my 27 goal, I will work harder to reach it, righttttttttt?
I think so.
So, short-term goal, Thursday, have a BMI of less than 27 :)
SO do-able.
It's like 1.5lbs away.
I should be losing like 3lbs a week, so that's about right :)
I'm also having lunch, I think.
Think after I've finished playing the WiiFit with my brother I'm going to have a tuna jacket potato (300)
Then for dinner I will forego all the carbs, like rice or chips or whatever it might be.
So I have like, one balanced meal, but spread across the day :)
Yay.
Ok, POSITIVE MOOD!
Peace:)

1 comment: