Thursday 6 May 2010

Long exercise, then binge, then binge.

Damn.
So maybe it wasn't as bad as the title made out.
But it wasn't according to the plan.
Today I did my normal half hour walk. That was fine.
Then I walked for two hours along the seafront with my friend, finding some cool new places to go to.
We found an antiques market, a tattoo studio and a 50s diner we didn't even know existed!
And we fed pigeons.
Anyway, yeah, that burned about 600cals, right.
Then I had about 600cals of Subway. Wtf.
So that got sort of cancelled out.
Then I proper snacked at my friend's, no more than 1000, but I'd say more likely about 500-600.
But 1,000 maxmaxmax.
So not 400 like I should have.
But not terrible.
So tomorrow, like I keep saying, my meal is 718roughly, for a 500 limit, so I got to burn somehow 218, hopefully at Ben's, but who knows.
Anyway, I'm going to catch up with you guys now.
I feel ok, not guilty or anything, because I know I didn't go too wild, and I don't feel stuffed and sick, and bloated, and I've done a lot of brisk walking. So it's kinda ok.
But, I've got to go for a Chinese next Wednesday. Oh dear.
God help me.
:/
But I got to go really good over the weekend, because Tuesday I'm seeing this girl who HATES me, at a mutual friend's 18th, and she's put on like 30lbs, and we're around the same size now, whereas there used to be about 50 or so lbs between us. :)
So I got to look better than her :D
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment