Sunday 9 May 2010

Ready for about 30 hours of fasting :)

Just ate like 250cals of cereals, now time to fastttt and eat minimally tomorrow.
To a) look good at my friend's birthday thing
and b) so the Chinese on Wednesday doesn't make me hate myself.

The cake helped btw, I did...yeah :/
:)
But I think it was more the huge black decaf coffee I had.
So next time I'll just try that first :)
So I look all flabby.
Like literally, flab over tights flabby.
But it's ok.
I CAN do this fast.
Except I lost my water bottle...
So I'm going to have to tip a bottle of Oasis down the sink and use the 1.5litre one my mum has, luckily I don't need one til Wednesday because I can drink water at work and stuff :)
So yeah, don'tthink I'll get to post later, so peace :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your fast!! I'm doing a kind of juice/liquids fast today so we kind of had the same idea, it seems haha :)

    ReplyDelete