Wednesday 5 May 2010

Well, that's a motivation killer.

Weighed myself this morning, after two days of this, I've had like 600cals over 2 days, and guess what. No change.
My weight has not gone up, and not gone down.
My BMI has gone down 0.04 :(
Whattttt?
I feel really like, sick.
I know it takes a while to work though.
So I'm not giving in.
Although, I got 450cals today, and I'm using them to incessantly snack at about 6, nothing before or after then.
There's a 99.9% chance that'll result in a binge though.
Specially as there's probably going to be cashew nuts, which are like 450cals for a few handfuls and I could, and probably will, eat the whole bag.
I don't feel hungry, I just feel really apathetic.
Maybe this little binge tonight will kick start my metabolism.
Clearly my body is not happy about being starved :/
Stupid body.
Oh well.
But, I've got the be real careful because of the 718cals of pizza I've got tomorrow, so I'm going to have to really bust my ass at my boyfriend's 'gym' tomorrow to burn off the extra 218 of tomorrow's food so it doesn't turn into a string of fatty binges.
Yep.
I feel like I got this under control.
I'm not so sure.
On the upside, I might be able to get two lots of my daily half hour walk in today.
Sounds like nothing, but it's better than no exercise.
Still can't believe about my stupid non-changing BMI :'(
Oh well.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, I think that these low calories are making the temptation of binging even greater than usual. I'll experiment a little today and see I'll be able to hold up... I can really see how people are usually never able to hold up with the ABC diet now (even if this one is pretty different, more lenient).

    ReplyDelete