Saturday 8 May 2010

Today was different to how I'd expected...

My day began with the train breaking down a stop before my work stop, meaning I had to kick the day off with a 3 mile walk (about 300cals) to work. Followed by 6 hours standing up because I stayed late.
Then I ate:
Spaghetti (250)
Quorn Mince (200)
Galaxy chocolate yoghurt thing (209)
So I was over by 9cals.
Not too bad, and I burned it off anyways.
I feel real full though :(
I again didn't stop after I was full, but after I was finished eating.
BAD!
I need to work on that.
Anyway,
Tomorrow I get 650 again.
So I can have breakfast (250)
And then I'ma have my Quorn escalope thing (195)
And veg for dinner (0)
So I'll be on 445, so the extra 200cals can go towards all the overeating tidbits all week :)
Think I've done alright, I'm not too disapproving.
Got no time to weigh myself for like another week though.
I'd better get some results, or I will just binge.
And I have to be REAL controlled this week, because I'm going out for dinner like 3 times :(
But yeah,
Lets do it!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment