Sunday 2 May 2010

Plan for tomorrow.

Fast til dinner, basically.
I was just about to have a chocolate bar of 228cals, then my dad proper laid into me about it.
So I didn't
It's so bittersweet when people shout at you for eating... :/
It's right there staring at me.
I've decided not to eat it.
Because I AM STRONGER THAN THAT.
And I've done good today, it's silly to waste it.
I'm currently scouring lookbook for this thinspo/clothes I want to wear by the end of the summer.
And finding more blogs to follow.
And I'm gonna golook up distractions/ana quotes online.
ANYTHING to not eat chocolate.
I've drank SO much diet pepsi I have a headache. :'(

Plan for tomorrow:
Get up late.
Do a LOT of coursework.
Maybe text Ben and tell him I love him, or something less desperate...
Avoid lunch.
Tidy room if I finish coursework.
Then have dinner.
I don't know if it's good or bad to not eat til dinner, especially when we eat quite late dinners...
I might have like, an apple of something to keep up metabolism...
I don't knowwwww
We shall see.
Blurgh
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment