Tuesday 4 May 2010

Last post todayyyy :)

I did ten more minutes on the Wii :/
Not good enough really.
But me and Ben had some pretty hardcore sex :/
*blush*
Haha.
So I feel confident in saying I burned off my extra 53calories.

Tomorrow is 300cals I think.
So I'ma try to fast until dinner, then eat 300cals at dinner, because I don't have any time to exercise really outside of my standard 30 mins :(

Here's a downside:
Friday I'm going to Pizza Hut with my friends.
I looked up the calories:
Friday is a 500cal day.
Potato wedges are 190 for a half portion, which is what we get because it's on some kind of special offer and we're poor students.
Anyway, the pizza is 176 per slice, and there are 4 slices. So if I eat only 3, and leave one and say I'm full, then that's 718 altogether.
Ergh.
But if that's all I eat in the day, which it will be, then it's kinda ok because I'm actually going to Ben's to workout Friday :)
So I'll do at least an hour and make sure I burn all those yucky calories :)

Hopefully this Skinny Girl Diet will be getting easier by then :)
Also, I've noticed I'm one day behind on this, according to where weekends are.
I don't know whether to skip a day, and do 500 Friday then straight to 650 Saturday, or leave it...
We shall see, I think...
I might try and hunt out some Diet Coke, because I'm really craving sugar.
I was going to do some work but Imight have to call it an early night so I don't binge :/
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. What's the skinny girl diet? Option is 35 cals, but I've worked out that half a portion and 2 tsp of milk taste the same but only have 20. And they have hundreds of flavours. Totally amaaaazing.

    ReplyDelete