Tuesday 4 May 2010

Just ate cake.

I ate half a piece of 350cal cake...so 175?
Luckily I smooshed up the other half, and was about to throw it out in the garden when my mum walked in so I quickly hid it on a shelf in the dining room.
Damn :/
So I guess I'll need to do a bit more on the Wii.
Just waiting for my mum to go out to pick my sister up then I'm gonna be onnnn it. :)
I am loving the WiiFit.
Just hating eating all this food.
At least it wasn't too bad and I feel guilty and won't eat anymore.
And tbh I don't think I'm going to reap my reward on Thursday, if I hit it.
But Iwill save the reward for another time :)
Peace.

Edit:
I'm going off to work out in my boyfriend's gym later.
I'm not normally allowed in there because he gets all self-conscious.
Well, it's not really a gym, it's a shed with an exercise bike and a rowing machine and weights.
Good enough,
I'm hoping to do about an hour in there, so I can burn off that horrible cake :'(
At least an hour, let's say.
Peace, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment