Monday 3 May 2010

I stole this diet idea from someone else :)

The 'skinny girl' diet...frommmm...

This girl, whose blog I follow, who stole it from someone else...
http://questionablerambles.blogspot.com/
That's the lovely kid I took it from.
Anyway,
I'm going to follow it, until my holiday, so I'll get through it nearly 3 times.
Every morning I'm going to write on my hands the amount of calories I can have, so I don't forget.
Chances are I'll bollocks it up.
Oh well :)
400cals tomorrow.

This doesn't include veg.
Also, just because I suck, reward foods (the ones I get as my BMI goes down a point) won't be included, though if I do get my Mac No Meat meal Thursday, which after the ice cream binge seems unlikely, I'll probly try to fast the rest of the day.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment