Tuesday 11 May 2010

Let's have a nice, rare happy post.

So, I was going to wear this size 12 (US8) dress from Primark (which runs small) anyway, I just looked HUGE in it.
So, looking through my wardrobe, I found a dress that when I had my old blog this time last year, I was freaking out over because it didn't do up and then when it did all these fat rolls were hanging over and stuff. I vividly remember being distraught. It became a motivation dress for the summer, but then I completely forgot about it. Today, I tried it on and it fits, well, actually, it's kind of baggy, which is should be because it's a 14. But anyway, it's strapless too, so it shows off my new collar bones nicely :)
So even though I'm wearing a size bigger dress, I look much slimmer, and I'm HAPPY :)
I really want to rub it in this stupid girl's face.
Even though I know she won't care.
Ah, even though the weather's so horrible out, I'm wearing a flowery dress, and have filled the room with flower scented deoderant so I smell of spring :)
The only downside is I'm going to have to wear a big jacket to not die of pneumonia :)
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment