Wednesday 5 May 2010

happytimes :)

Despite only getting in about ten minutes exercise today (too busy :'()
Until 12 minutes into the future, I've eaten nothing but 2 bits of gum all day :)
Which is reassuring considering how apathetic I've felt all day.
I'm not even hungry now, but I'm having 2 Quorn burgers (97 each, so 194 altogether)
And some salad.
I wasn't going to eat, and effectively fast the whole day, but then I remembered I've got to not eat til dinner tomorrow, which means I'll probably binge if I don't eat now.
So 194 calories is fine, plus I had a tiny, and I mean tiny, coffee earlier, and the fact I didn't exercise would balance out to be an alright day.
Not a fail.
Andandand, two days without a binge.
And no wish to.
Though I know I'll want to tomorrow.
But, as if that ever happens, binge free two days! :D
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment