Friday 14 May 2010

So far this day...

7 chips at work.
Handful of cereal.
Sweet black coffee
Water

Not too bad, just dinner to go :)
I think I'm going to stop this skinny girl thing though, because I'm meant to have 300cals tomorrow, but I have a 6 hour shift at work then a family dinner.
So I'ma stop, but think of something else, and do some fasts and stuff, because I feel I can.
But for tomorrow I'm going to say:

Cereal (178)
Dinner (max 500)
Try not to snack at work :)
I'm going to try and have something Quorny for dinner tomorrow, but there's no so much in my house, so I don't know what...dippers or something.
But that's more than 24 hours away, so nvm :)

I'm a bit tentative about this whole not following a plan thing.
Like I'm going to lose control.
Which I probably will
I might construct one myself...
With a bit higher cals because I suck?
And bigger gaps between daily cals, so instead of 350 then 400 the next day, like, 400 then 700 the next day.
I think with one day of 1000 and the rest 800 or below...
Apparently 1200 is the optimum intake for steady weight loss.
Oh well.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment