Tuesday 4 May 2010

Repetitive posting is how you lose followers.

So for dinner I have
Fish (174)
2 potato waffles (208)
Veg.
I might just eat the one waffle. We'll see.
So let's say I eat one waffle.
I'll have had.
Veg (o)
Tuna (100)
Cake (175)
Fish (174)
Waffle (104)
That's...mental maths time...
553
Minus 100 for the exercise/tuna burning offs...
453
So when I go to my boyfriend's I need to burn at least 53cals.
Should be easy enough :)
I'ma drink a lot of water too.
Already had 2 litres :)
Peace.

EDIT:
I only had one waffle
So I got to burn 53 cals :)
But I'm not going out now so I'm going to have to bust out the Wii Fit again :)
So yeah, I'ma watch The City and then do 30mins of Wii again, because that was funnn :)
Maybe it won't be all aerobic though and I'll do like 45mins?
Je ne sais pas.

No comments:

Post a Comment