Saturday 1 May 2010

Few things not really worth mentioning but I will anyway...

1) Sorry I haven't commented on anyone's blog in ages. I'm a prick for it and I know, but, I tend to read blogs and forget to comment because I open every single blog that's been updated since I last logged in at th same time and just click through them all and I know that's not an excuse and I'll comment again next time, ok thanks.
2) I'm doing a photoshoot based on Lady Gaga's destruction for a friend. I know, right :/ I love her work, she's beautiful and brilliant (both Gaga and my photographer friend can take this compliment how they like), but as if Gaga would ever weigh like 165lbs or w.e. So, more reason to L-O-S-E.
3) This 'Operation 35lbs' is including NO alcohol so I can't get drunk and be stupid. Well, maybe some alcohol, because there's a lot of birthdays coming up. But alcohol days will be liquid only days. Which also means I'll need to drink less to get drunk. Nice.
I think that's mainly it for now.
I like listing things.
I may post all my posts in list format from now on...
We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment