Sunday 9 May 2010

mehhhhhh, so tempted to binge.

I've had a bit of carbs too, probly actually topped out at about 700 or so, but spent 6 hours running round real busy at work, and 4 hours cleaning my room...
And this is TMI, for sure, I've had one BMI since last Saturday :/
And I want to binge to sort of, push it through.
I just want like, a chocolate pudding, or a doughnut, or something.
And I'm fasting tomorrow...
Except from cereal.
I just don't want to ruin a perfectly good week, but I do want some results :(
I feel no different.
But I do need to look good on Tuesday.
And eat like, nothing at this buffet thing.
Even if the girl I dislike doesn't care, I want her to be able to care.
But I don't want to look bloated.
I don't know if that means I shouldn't binge, or I should binge and push my digestive system through a bit?
I think I'll probably have this chocolate cake thing, it's like 500cals.
So even if I do 1250, I've burned those calories off throughout the day, I mean, I'm exhausted.
Then if I fast tomorrow...
I might make a coffee...
And have this cake, in the next break.
I know I'm going to feel horribly guilty
And I know I can avoid it, but I kinda rationally feel I need it.
Ergh
I don't know.
I JUST WANT TO NOT FEEL ALL CONSTIPATED.
Sorry.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment